Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Adieu

I've been thinking of something poetic to say about this. But, strangely, I find myself reaching only for tired phrases which no longer serve writers so well - "the sands of time are bitter sweet" and "parting is such sweet sorrow." 

The honest truth is my sand is piling high in certain rooms while in others it's tumbling into a sink hole. Thankfully, change finds me a willing passenger.

It's time to at last put No Cobwebs Here to bed. It's not that I haven't any more stray thoughts. Rather, it's time to rein them in and either set them free or give them room to breathe more deeply.

Hey, that was fairly poetic, don't you think?

I thank you for wanting to stop by and read my words. I thank those who chose to always comment publicly or privately. I hope I've given you a reason to smile. No Cobwebs Here will remain on the web so I also hope you'll occasionally come back and revisit posts you particularly enjoyed. I confess I do that on occasion myself.

All is well and bright at my end. I very much wish the same for all of you.

Safe travels my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment