Friday, July 3, 2009

Finding Your Cowgirl Sass


Awhile ago I decided 2010 will find me at the rodeos in Arcadia and Homestead, Florida. This, of course, will require the

It wouldn't fit in my suitcase and as I was carrying my laptop, I put the hat on and let it trail down my back as I began walking tiredly through the airport.

And suddenly I noticed it. In barely a two-step I went from tired to...well...completely sassy. I could feel it in my walk. I may have even gotten taller. The shift was really quite amazing.

I'll be positively Patsy by the time I find the perfect cowgirl boots.

Follow this link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkkM7K6smQA - to hear one of my favorite Patsy Cline songs. And don't worry, it's not me singing it!
perfect cowgirl hat, which I recently found in Osage Beach, Missouri.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing can make a girl straighten her step and add a bit of a sway and swagger like a cowgirl hat!

    ReplyDelete